Monday, November 9, 2009

We have a new little niece and cousin!

We are so excited to have sweet little Cambree in our family! She is such a doll! My oldest brother Max and his wife Sherrie are adopting this little girl. She has had a hard life and it is such a blessing that she will be a part of their family now. They met this little girl just a few weeks ago and everything has just fallen into place. I know our Heavenly Father has had His hand in this and it has been such a great experience for us to witness. We love you guys!


3 comments:

Jeanell said...

Congrats to them she is a beautiful little girl and will have a well deserved up bringing in such a good family. I think all your family pictures are darling!

Amber said...

That is sweet! I love the name, and they eve spell it the same! To funny.

Paige said...

So neat!! good for them, that is wonderful! what a sweet little thing. how many so they have?