Monday, February 22, 2010

Disney Cruise Part Two

Magic Kingdom
Not too many pictures of this day. Wish I could say it was a little more "magical."

Pirates of the Caribbean


Hollywood Studios
This was a playground with a "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" theme.
Bryton wasn't too thrilled about this. We had to make it a game with him and play the "I bet I can get a picture of you smiling."

T-Rex Cafe
This restaurant was so neat. It was a little hard to get back to the normal restaurant scene with the kids after being on the cruise!



Stunt Show
The boys were loving this. They showed us how stunts were done on movies with cars, fire, etc.







Block Party Bash

American Idol
This was a ton of fun. Throughout the day, people were competing to make it to the finals that night. We got to vote for who we liked best. Hopefully we see Sammy on the next American Idol! She was really good.


Brin thinks she is going to be the next American Idol.











3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your little one posing as the next American Idol. Very diva. Very cute.

Amber said...

The American Idol thing looks fun. can't wait to follow in your footsteps someday. haha
Looks like a blast...even with the long lines.

Paige said...

I seriously have not blogged since FOREVER!! I can't believe I haven't been on here to check out all your vacation pictures, but I just looked through them all and got caught up on it all........HOLY COW FUN!! such an awesome vacation, I'm so glad you guys did it...I can't wait to get there someday, I loved all the pictures !