Thursday, September 2, 2010

4th of July

We always start the holiday off the day before with a big sleep-out with my moms extended family. We have had this tradition ever since I can remember and we love it! It is so much fun and all the kids have a blast.







This was not our typical 4th of July day this year and I have hardly any pictures because of the chaotic day. No party pics or fireworks. Sad. Being our first year to have our business going, we were in the Tooele parade and then the Grantsville parade and the day was crazy and exhausting. Our kids got to help and they loved driving the golf cart.


Brin got to go to the parade and get candy with Grandma!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow, you did play catch up. I love pictures, what would we do without them. Looks like a very fun summer. I love the last pictures of Brin. She looks darling. We need to hang