This is Bryton's first year doing the pinewood derby and he was so excited! Him and Grandpa Max worked so hard on his car. I couldn't be there that night so I sent Jay R. with the camera....he came back with one picture!
Holy Cow! It has been a long time. I am so glad you are blogging. Your kids are so big. Time is flying bye. Is that you I saw in your summer pics with BROWN HAIR! If it is the it looks great on you. If not then someone is your twin.
2 comments:
So typical of guys!! You are doing great on the blogging. It is pretty easy right?
Love all the cute pics!
Holy Cow! It has been a long time. I am so glad you are blogging. Your kids are so big. Time is flying bye. Is that you I saw in your summer pics with BROWN HAIR! If it is the it looks great on you. If not then someone is your twin.
Post a Comment