

Lake Powell with the Coons

Bryton's baptism
I can't believe Bry is already 8! Time is going way too fast!
Today was such a special day, he was able to get baptized with
his 2 cousins, Ty and Payton. He looked so handsome and all grown up.
I love you Bry!
I can't believe Bry is already 8! Time is going way too fast!
Today was such a special day, he was able to get baptized with
his 2 cousins, Ty and Payton. He looked so handsome and all grown up.
I love you Bry!


Family night at Temple Square

Our new dog Ellie.
Mom was not so happy about this but I finally
gave in to all the tears! With 3 boys some sort
of a pet is inevitable!
Mom was not so happy about this but I finally
gave in to all the tears! With 3 boys some sort
of a pet is inevitable!

2 comments:
WOW!! That is a day's job to add all that so fast! Looks good!! Lots of fun summer stuff...now we have too deal with the cold and snow. YUCK!
Cute blog...so glad I ran into it! I've been getting updated on all your posts...such DARLING kids and that little girl is to die for. I loved her Halloween costume. :)
Post a Comment