Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas morning!

Christmas morning was a BLAST this year!


The boys patiently waiting to open their gifts.




Brinley and her new doll house. I had wrapped all the dolls that go with it and she came out and saw the house and said in the most devastated voice, "there are no dolls! Where are the dolls?!" I guess I shouldn't have wrapped them!

Bry with his money book.






After the kids got done opening all their gifts, we had a note in the bottom of their stocking that said they had one more surprise but they had to find the magic room. We had filled up the office with balloons and they had to find the presents. They went nuts with their pins popping all the balloons. They each had 3 boxes. One with an airplane ticket, one with a disney cruise ticket, and one with a pirate outfit. One night on the cruise there is a big pirate party that you dress up for. We are so excited! We leave in a couple weeks. So glad we have something to look forward to! Florida here we come!




We followed it up with a mickey mouse breakfast! So FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your kids are so dang cute--I'll have to talk to you about the cruise. We'd love to do that in a few years:)

Rachel said...

I'm only getting to commenting NOW, but I heard about this DARLING Disney trip for the Didericksen cousins...sounds so fun. I'm STILL wanting the complete tour of your beautiful home...I got the front door, quick peek version. :) Have a great trip!