As most of you know, decorating my house is one my most favorite things to do! I love it! So after Christmas got over and all the decorations came down, I nonchalantly said "what am I going to put in my lanterns now that I took all the ornaments out?" A few minutes later Brin came and got me and said she had to show me something. This is what I found! She was so proud! What a sweetheart this girl is! She makes my day!
5 comments:
Such a cutie... takes after her mom. Some of those glittered cardboard hearts dangling from the top with some ribbon (for valentine's day) would be cute. It's easier thought out than explained. :)
That's SO DARLING...girl AND lantern dolls! I know how you feel about the decorating...it's cheaper than therapy. I just need a bigger house so I can do MORE of it. :)
She's already got such a sense of STYLE!! wow she's a decorator in the making. That is hilarious and very very cute
That's funny!! I want to see those dolls in there next time I come to your house... My kids do the same thing, and I have to try and remove the item before they see.
Love that! she is so cute!
Post a Comment