I have asked myself this question a hundred times since we got back from our vacation! It is so depressing to come home after being away for 8 days. No laundry, no cooking, warm weather, sleeping in, and eating the best food ever. Not to mention being waited on hand and foot! I just can't get motivated to get back in the swing of things. Perhaps I should try and tackle this room today! And this looks good compared to the first day we were home. So is it worth it? I would have to say YES! I am already planning the next one! Stay tuned for pictures!
4 comments:
You've motivated me...our tentative Disney trip in a couple years might have to be a Disney cruise. Can't wait for the pictures!
Rachel- I have tried to comment on your blog a couple times and it won't let me. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Anyway, we went to Disney World and it was not good! 2 hour lines. For the "Disney Magic" I would totally recommend the cruise! It was unbelievable. The shows, the characters, everything is just right there. We have done Disneyland too and my kids hands down liked the cruise far more.
Hey that is good to know. We are planning a trip in 5 Years when Kadence can enjoy it to. The boys will be 12 and 9 but it still should be fun. For now I will just get excited about Hawaii.
We are so looking into doing this. It looks like so much fun for all of you as a family. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment