The boys had been wanting to go on a hike all summer, so Jay R. was planning on just hiking to the lake. Well, at least that is what he told me. I'm sure he planned all along on going to the Peak but thought I might be nervous with him taking the boys that far and yes...I would have been! Anyway, they made it and I am so proud of these little guys. For only being 9 and 7 they did great. They told me everyone on the trail told them what a good job they were doing. They think they are ready for Mt. Everest. Way to go boys!!

Uh... lunch is looking a little too close to the edge. Good thing I didn't go. I would have been a nervous wreck!


They reached the TOP!!!


The night before the boys went on their hike Jay R. told them they needed to get their back packs ready for the next day. Brin asked where they were going and as soon and Jay R. told her he was taking the boys on a hike she looked right at me and said, "so where are we going mom?" We both cracked up. She is on to how it all works! After fathers and sons this year, she expects that when dad and the boys do something, her and I have to go somewhere as well. But I won't complain... I love it! We have so much fun!
Our first stop was Bella nails where we both got our toe nails and finger nails done. She couldn't stop smiling. I love that she is all GIRL!
The next stop was Build-A-Bear. She of course chose Hello Kitty. We put in her heart and the most obnoxious meow I have ever heard. I skipped right over the sounds and the lovely girl working pulled the thing out and showed it to Brin and yep...she wanted it.
Giving her a bath
I think we spent a good couple hours in there trying to find the perfect outfit and shoes! Brin loved every second of it.
Next on the agenda was lunch and she chose Hot Dog On A Stick.








2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I was cracking up at your comment about the cliff, I was totally thinking the exact same thing!! I am sooo paranoid compared to Bub. Such a fun day with Brynn...lucky little girl!!
This is my favorite thing to do with Kailey. She is always so smiley and happy when it is "girls only!"
Brin is so cute. Love seeing you guys last night.
Post a Comment