Saturday, October 2, 2010

First Day of School!

The boys started school at Willow Elementary again this year. They are happy to be back. Excelsior started out as a great school but to make a looong story short, once the original director left things started to fall apart. ( In my opinion...) I am sure there are those out there that it works great for! Sad to see summer come to an end but ready to be back on a schedule.

Bryton is in 3rd grade this year and his teacher is Mrs. McKeever. He really likes her!

Carson is in 2nd grade this year and his teacher is Mrs. Watson. She is cute with them.

Connor of course is also in 2nd grade with the same teacher. So far they like being together and we haven't had any problems.






I was happy the twins were still okay with me taking their picture in their classroom. Bryton said, "No way mom!"

1 comment:

Paige said...

They all looked adorable!! that's hilarious Bryton wouldn't let you take his picture in his class! I haven't hit that quite yet with any of mine thankfully.