Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brinley's 5th Birthday!

I can't believe my baby is already 5! It makes me so sad. I am so thankful for little Brin. She has been so much fun! She loves anything GIRL! She loves to sing and dance. She loves to make videos of herself on the computer. It has been so fun to go through and watch them! She is in gymnastics in Tooele and loves it! She loves Little Bill and Wow Wow Wubzy. We have to record every episode for her. She still loves chocolate milk and her latest favorite is potatoes and gravy. She loves to be on the go. Her latest phrase is, "its sooo boring." She is such a sweetheart. Well, most of the time anyway! I have loved every second with this girl! I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I love you Baby Brin!



For her birthday this year she wanted to have a Tangled party. She was so excited for her big day and we were on the count down for waaay to long! I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to that day! That is all we talked about for months! I had so much fun getting ready for it though.

The Invitation

The Rapunzel gown



The cake
Every bit of this cake was edible. She did a fantastic job!



Brin and Princess Rapunzel
She was a HIT and darling as ever! She was born for this job!












And last but not least... I had this great idea of setting off all these colored lanterns. I had this vision of when they are all floating in the sky like on the movie. Well, didn't quite turn out that way. I think we only got 3 sent off. They wouldn't light for whatever reason. The last one got caught on the power lines in front of our house and I thought for sure they were going to explode. Scary! Luckily it burned out!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Soooo darling!! I just miss Jay R singing into the camera. Happy birthday Princess.
You did such a great job. Brin has the best mom EVER to put all that together for her. She is so beautiful/

Melissa said...

Camille-
Surprise! Surprise! This is your old roomate Melissa (aka Mip- LOL). I found your blog and was soooo excited! Your kids are so darling! Alot has happened in the 10 years or so since we saw each other!
I have 4 kids too. Busy living life in Salem. I would love to hear from you!
That bday party looked darling! My little is obsessed with that movie! She even cut her own hair to save "sirpunzel" from the wicked witch. Yup...
Check out my blog when you can!
Great "seeing" you again! :)