Friday, April 27, 2012

Valentine's Day and Jay R.'s Birthday

 I couldn't find the camera so they are all taken with my cell phone and everyone's eyes look possessed! We had the kids' favorite dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, roast, corn, and rolls.  It was a fun night and I really do like spending the night with the kids.  I love how excited they get over all the different holidays.












Happy Birthday to the best husband ever!  He is such a good sport about putting his birthday on hold for Valentine's Day.  But it makes a good excuse to celebrate for a few days in a row.  Night with the kids, night out for Valentine's and a night out for his birthday!  The first of January he told me he was going to do laundry for the whole year and he has completely taken over.  I have only done maybe 5 loads thus far.  What husband does that?!! I am so blessed to have him in my life!








No comments: