Saturday, October 16, 2010

Primary Program 2010

All the kids did such a great job in the program this year and looked so cute. Bryton's part was "Joseph Smith restored the gospel of Jesus Christ." The twins sang "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission." They have about 12 or more boys in their primary class and they all sang that song. It was so cute. Made me tear up as I watched all these darling boys singing that song and thinking of them being future missionaries one day. This was Brinley's first year in the program and I thought for sure she would bail out on saying her part once it came down to it but I was wrong. She got up there with no hesitation and said it. Her part was "Jesus loves it when I share." Good job kids!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Camille! guess what! Robert just accepted a job in SLC. I need your help in finding a good city to live in. email me so I can chat with you.
jessicamortensen@cableone.net